Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The upcycled knit poncho

Have you checked my shop lately? I've been updating it lately, adding lots of new items, including my latest design: the tee shirt dress.

Of course I also end up browsing quite a bit too. And adding some items to my favorites. Like this woolen knit cardigan by Idea2lifestyle (if I could I'd buy half her shop). I was very tempted to buy. 
Then I thought I should try to replicate it first. So I grabbed a couple of woolen tops I had lying around in the workshop (I do need to get rid of some fabrics) and tada, here's the result. I was pretty happy with how it came out, not so sure about the contrast in colors but got used to it in the end and it does add an interesting twist to my wardrobe. It's not even a week later and I'm wearing it most days.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! Clever ol' you eh :-). Hmm... The cogs in my brain are turning now! :-).*

    ReplyDelete